Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- If you are submitting material to a peer-reviewed section of a journal, guidelines for ensuring "blind" peer review (absence of information in the text that can identify the author or the department in which the work was done) must be followed.
"Inter Collegas" is an open access journal: all articles are published in open access without an embargo period, under the terms of the CC BY-NC-SA (Creative Commons Attribution ‒ Noncommercial ‒ Share Alike) license; the content is available to all readers without registration from the moment of its publication. Electronic copies of the archive of journals are placed in the repositories of the KhNMU and V.I. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.