Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Якщо ви надсилаєте матеріал до рецензованого розділу журналу, мають бути дотримані інструкції із забезпечення «сліпого» рецензування (відсутність в тексті інформації, що може ідентифікувати автора, або підрозділ, в якому виконана робота).
Copyright for articles published in the journal is regulated by the License Agreement for the use of a scientific article in the journal, which is concluded between the author of the article (Licensor) and Kharkov National Medical University (Licensee, publisher of the journal "Inter Collegas"). The licensor grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive non-exclusive license for the use of the article (a license that does not exclude the use of the article by the Licensor and the issuance of licenses to others for use of this article) on the terms and for the period specified in the contract. The licensor (the author of the article) grants the Licensee the right to reproduce the article (publication in the journal "Inter Collegas", publication, duplication, duplication or other reproduction of the article without limiting the circulation of copies, each copy of the article must contain the name of the Licensor; Of general information, including the publication of the article in full or in part on the Internet on the journal page, the right to use the metadata of the article (titles, full names of authors, annotations, bibliography eskih materials) through the dissemination and communication to the public, processing and systematization, as well as inclusion in various databases and in-formational system).
The licensor grants the licensee the right to transfer, store and process his personal data (full name, scientific degree, academic title, place of work and position, contact information of the authors) with the purpose of including them in the database in accordance with the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 - VI "on protection of personal data" from 01.06.2010.
Personal data and metadata of the article are provided for their storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reporting, creating sound relationships between the objects of works of science, literature and art with personal data, etc. on unlimited territory. The licensee has the right to transfer the specified data for processing and storage to third parties provided that such a fact is notified with the provision of information about the third party (name and address) to the Licensor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.