Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author (corresponding author) submits a manuscript that has not been published before and is not under consideration in another journal. Violation of this requirement will lead to rejection of the manuscript and termination of future cooperation between the journal and all authors. The manuscript, all new versions with changes after review and editing must be agreed with all authors.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format, through the journal's website or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Viber or Telegram +38 063 069 9000.
- Text should be typed in 14-point font, 1.5 spacing, all margins 2 cm, paragraph indent 1 cm. Please do not use underlining or automatic lists. All figures (with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi) and tables are placed in the text of the manuscript immediately after they are mentioned in the text. If there is only one table or figure, they are not numbered.
- Vancouver-style references (minimum 7) are accompanied by a DOI and PMID, or URL. Self-citation should not exceed 10%, citation of conference materials – 30%. Links to russian sources are prohibited.
- The Abstract in English should contain 1800–2000 characters. The resume in Ukrainian should be identical to the resume in English. The summary of the original article (own clinical, experimental or theoretical study) should be structured like the article itself: Introduction, Aim (Purpose), Material & Methods, Results, Discussion (the last 2 sections can be combined into Results & Discussion), Conclusions. Keywords (3–6 words or phrases) should not repeat the words of the title. The type of articles such as literature review, methodological article, lecture, clinical case, review, or short communication should be indicated in the title of the article or in the abstract.
- Publication of articles in the journal is free.
- The manuscript received by the editors is checked for plagiarism and submitted for blind review. Reviewers can recommend: 1) accept the article; 2) make corrections and submit for re-review; 3) make changes and publish; 4) reject. The editorial board makes the final decision. The comments of the reviewers are included in the text of the manuscript and are given to the author (corresponding author). The author (corresponding author) sends the corrected manuscript back to the editorial office. If all corrections are made, or if all comments are answered to the satisfaction of reviewers and editors, the article is submitted for language editing. After checking the quality of the English text, the editorial team prepares the model of article and sends it to the author for review. After the author's approval, the article is published in press (with the total number of pages, with activated DOI). After the publication of at least 9 articles in press, the editorial office adds a page interval to the article, a cover and table of contents to the journal, and notifies all authors about the completion of work on the next issue.
- The editors communicate about articles only with their authors (corresponding author).
- In the relationship between authors, editors and reviewers, the editors follow the ethical rules of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) https://publicationethics.org
"Inter Collegas" is an open access journal: all articles are published in open access without an embargo period, under the terms of the CC BY-NC-SA (Creative Commons Attribution ‒ Noncommercial ‒ Share Alike) license; the content is available to all readers without registration from the moment of its publication. Electronic copies of the archive of journals are placed in the repositories of the KhNMU and V.I. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.